Friday 7 November 2014

Love the little things, week 1

I saw this on another blog, butwhymummywhy and I love this idea so here I am, week 1 of appreciating the little things in my life.

Read

I am excited for Christmas...far too early I know but I just can't help it. So I got this for Amelia to get her excited for Christmas. Although I have definitely pushed Santa with Amelia I'm not a hundred percent sure she really believes in him. She probably does and I'm thinking about it too much but I guess I'll find out closer to Christmas!

So I picked this book up while I was doing a bit of shopping and this is what we have been reading this week

 

 

 
You can buy this book here, I would highly recommend it!
 
 
 


Watched

 
Criminal Minds season 1
 
0! I love criminal Minds although it scares me a little bit sometimes. Its great. I also watched Home Alone with Amelia, what a great film. I have seen it hundreds of times but I still find it really funny. I think if Stephen ever stayed away for the night I would definitely booby trap the house like Kevin did.
 
 

Wore

Christmas pyjamas! They are from Next I saw them while I was looking for an outfit for Amelia, they are super comfy AND I figured they are Christmasy but not too Christmasy so I could get away with wearing them all year round. Fantastic!
 
 

Heard

Not very much, I only really get a chance to listen to music that isn't Frozen or Disney when I'm in the car by myslef! I did hear this Ed Sheeran song that I loved though
 



 
 
 

Made

Apple pie and home made pancakes. I haven't really had much time this week to make much! Unless you count my presentation for university...but I don't think you can!
 
There it is, my week! Hopefully the weather will stay dry this weekend!
 
 
 
butwhymummywhy

No comments:

Post a Comment