Tuesday 4 November 2014

Autumn Colours

My most favourite thing ever has to be when the leaves change and fall in the autumn I love it. Even Amelia at 2 years old likes autumn, if I ask her "Amelia what is your favourite thing about Autumn?" she will tell me its the pretty colours of the leaves.

I also love getting scarves, hats, gloves and boots on and going for walks. That is what we decided to do. Go to Crawfordsburn Country Park with Skye (Toby is too old to walk very far anymore).

 
 
 
A couple of months ago Skye was so scared of water she refused to walk through puddles but one day she jumped in a river and loved it!


 Olaf had to come as well
 
 I will admit I have always met Stephens suggestions to go to Crawfordsburn with a "do we have to??" We went on boxing day 2012 and it was so busy I hated it. But today I was so surprised there is a lovely walk you can do through the forest bit when you come in! Stephen likes forests it enables him to behave like a child!


We had a mission to find the waterfall Stephen remembered from when he was a child. We found it!!


Amelia had a great time and even walked quite a bit of the way.
 

I love Amelia's anorak, its from Boden and she wears it all the time. She got this a few years ago but they do one every year, here is the link. It's fleece lined and really cosy and it's shower resistant. Its a little bit expensive BUT Amelia's is 2-3 years and I reckon she'll still fit into it at least for the first half of next year. Boden often have quite good discounts as well if you like their facebook page.




No comments:

Post a Comment